• Sergi, Consolato M (2022-05-03)
    Metastasis is the dissemination of neoplastic cells from the primary tumor, and their colonization and growth in another part of the body. The process of metastasis is orchestrated by a complex network of biological events, ...
  • Linwood, Simon Lin (2022-04-29)
    Digital health has undergone an astounding transformation since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic. Almost all fields of medicine have adopted digital technologies to deliver patient care. Rapid advances in artificial ...
  • Czuczwar, Stanislaw J (2022-04-02)
    Epilepsy is a neurological disorder that affects about 65 million people worldwide. Although antiepileptic drugs provide sufficient control of seizures in approximately 70% of patients with epilepsy, the remaining 30% are ...
  • Gallamini, Andrea; Juweid, Malik (2021-12-28)
    Lymphoma is a group of lymphoid neoplasms originating from B or T lymphocytes. Lymphoma is now the fifth most common cancer in the United States, with a chance of affecting 1:41 men and 1:52 women in their lifetime. The ...
  • Pluta, Ryszard (2021-11-06)
    Cerebral ischemia is one of the most common causes of dementia, which develops in more than half of patients after an ischemic episode. The main mechanism is thought to be pathological changes in the hippocampus, especially ...

View more